Hawaii Condos: The Watermark
The Watermark, a Hawaii Condo
The The Watermark is located at 1551 Ala Wai. Amenities for The Watermark include: BBQ, Concierge, Doorman, Exercise Room, Heated Pool, Pool, Private Yard, Resident Manager, Sauna, Security Guard, Trash Chute. The Watermark was built in 2008 and is classified by Honolulu County as "High-Rise 7+ Stories."
So what's a The Watermark unit like?
As of Thursday, June 20, 2013, The Watermark condos for sale, on average, have 2 BedsTotal, were built around 2008 and have a $1,325.67 monthly maintenance fee. The average price for a The Watermark condo currently on sale is $1,475,666.67 and the average Total Interior Area is 1,474.33 square feet. This comes out to $1,000.90 per square foot.
The Watermark Units For Sale
|Price:||$2,288,000 (FS - Fee Simple)|
|Size:|| 2,198 ft2
|Price:||$1,200,000 (FS - Fee Simple)|
|Size:|| 1,113 ft2
Google map is offline at the moment. Sorry!
Stats: The Watermark Condos On Sale Today
- Active Listings: 3
- Average Price: $1,475,666.67
- Average Living Area: 1,474.33 sq.ft.
- Average Price/Square Foot: $1,000.90
- Average Number of BedsTotal: 2
- Average Year Built: 2008
- Average Monthly Maintenance Fee: $1,325.67
Aloha, I'm here to help!
Hi, I'm Sachiko Trillo, Realtor. The idea of buying Hawaii Condos can be overwhelming at times. I completely understand! That's why, as your Realtor, I will:
- Take time to Listen carefully to you about your ideal Hawaii real estate.
- Thoroughly research and pin-point the perfect Hawaii property.
- Guide you step-by-step through the entire purchase process.
So, let's get started!
- Call me at 1-808-383-3214 (Currently, it's Thursday, 1:26 AM in Hawaii.)
- Or fill out the form below.
More Waikiki Condos For Sale
The following nearby buildings also have condos for sale.