Hawaii Condos: Parkview
Parkview, a Hawaii Condo
The Parkview is located at 240 Makee. Amenities for Parkview include: Patio/Deck, Pool, Resident Manager, Storage, Trash Chute. Parkview was built in 1967 and is classified by Honolulu County as "High-Rise 7+ Stories."
So what's a Parkview unit like?
As of Monday, May 20, 2013, Parkview condos for sale, on average, have 2 BedsTotal, were built around 1967 and have a $449.00 monthly maintenance fee. The average price for a Parkview condo currently on sale is $435,000.00 and the average Total Interior Area is 942.00 square feet. This comes out to $461.78 per square foot.
Parkview Units For Sale
Google map is offline at the moment. Sorry!
Stats: Parkview Condos On Sale Today
- Active Listings: 1
- Average Price: $435,000.00
- Average Living Area: 942.00 sq.ft.
- Average Price/Square Foot: $461.78
- Average Number of BedsTotal: 2
- Average Year Built: 1967
- Average Monthly Maintenance Fee: $449.00
Aloha, I'm here to help!
Hi, I'm Sachiko Trillo, Realtor. The idea of buying Hawaii Condos can be overwhelming at times. I completely understand! That's why, as your Realtor, I will:
- Take time to Listen carefully to you about your ideal Hawaii real estate.
- Thoroughly research and pin-point the perfect Hawaii property.
- Guide you step-by-step through the entire purchase process.
So, let's get started!
- Call me at 1-808-383-3214 (Currently, it's Monday, 10:08 PM in Hawaii.)
- Or fill out the form below.
More Waikiki Condos For Sale
The following nearby buildings also have condos for sale.