Hawaii Condos: Honolulu Tower
Honolulu Tower, a Hawaii Condo
The Honolulu Tower is located at 60 Beretania. Amenities for Honolulu Tower include: BBQ, Heated Pool, Pool, Security Guard, Trash Chute, Whirlpool. Honolulu Tower was built in 1982 and is classified by Honolulu County as "High-Rise 7+ Stories."
So what's a Honolulu Tower unit like?
As of Sunday, May 19, 2013, Honolulu Tower condos for sale, on average, have 2 BedsTotal, were built around 1982 and have a $825.00 monthly maintenance fee. The average price for a Honolulu Tower condo currently on sale is $435,750.00 and the average Total Interior Area is 1,095.50 square feet. This comes out to $397.76 per square foot.
Honolulu Tower Units For Sale
|Price:||$478,000 (FS - Fee Simple)|
|Size:|| 1,403 ft2
|Price:||$435,000 (FS - Fee Simple)|
|Size:|| 993 ft2
Google map is offline at the moment. Sorry!
Stats: Honolulu Tower Condos On Sale Today
- Active Listings: 4
- Average Price: $435,750.00
- Average Living Area: 1,095.50 sq.ft.
- Average Price/Square Foot: $397.76
- Average Number of BedsTotal: 2
- Average Year Built: 1982
- Average Monthly Maintenance Fee: $825.00
Aloha, I'm here to help!
Hi, I'm Sachiko Trillo, Realtor. The idea of buying Hawaii Condos can be overwhelming at times. I completely understand! That's why, as your Realtor, I will:
- Take time to Listen carefully to you about your ideal Hawaii real estate.
- Thoroughly research and pin-point the perfect Hawaii property.
- Guide you step-by-step through the entire purchase process.
So, let's get started!
- Call me at 1-808-383-3214 (Currently, it's Sunday, 6:43 PM in Hawaii.)
- Or fill out the form below.