Hawaii Condos: Hawaiian Monarch
Hawaiian Monarch, a Hawaii Condo
The Hawaiian Monarch is located at 444 Niu. Amenities for Hawaiian Monarch include: BBQ, Meeting Room, Patio/Deck, Pool, Recreation Area, Resident Manager, Restaurant, Security Guard, Trash Chute. Hawaiian Monarch was built in 1979 and is classified by Honolulu County as "Condotel,High-Rise 7+ Stories."
So what's a Hawaiian Monarch unit like?
As of Saturday, May 25, 2013, Hawaiian Monarch condos for sale, on average, have 2 BedsTotal, were built around 1979 and have a $780.25 monthly maintenance fee. The average price for a Hawaiian Monarch condo currently on sale is $429,722.00 and the average Total Interior Area is 812.75 square feet. This comes out to $528.73 per square foot.
Hawaiian Monarch Units For Sale
|Price:||$630,000 (FS - Fee Simple)|
|Size:|| 1,151 ft2
|Price:||$450,000 (FS - Fee Simple)|
|Size:|| 1,057 ft2
Google map is offline at the moment. Sorry!
Stats: Hawaiian Monarch Condos On Sale Today
- Active Listings: 4
- Average Price: $429,722.00
- Average Living Area: 812.75 sq.ft.
- Average Price/Square Foot: $528.73
- Average Number of BedsTotal: 2
- Average Year Built: 1979
- Average Monthly Maintenance Fee: $780.25
Aloha, I'm here to help!
Hi, I'm Sachiko Trillo, Realtor. The idea of buying Hawaii Condos can be overwhelming at times. I completely understand! That's why, as your Realtor, I will:
- Take time to Listen carefully to you about your ideal Hawaii real estate.
- Thoroughly research and pin-point the perfect Hawaii property.
- Guide you step-by-step through the entire purchase process.
So, let's get started!
- Call me at 1-808-383-3214 (Currently, it's Saturday, 6:50 PM in Hawaii.)
- Or fill out the form below.
More Waikiki Condos For Sale
The following nearby buildings also have condos for sale.