Hawaii Condos: Bluestone
Bluestone, a Hawaii Condo
The Bluestone is located at 356C Kaelepulu. Amenities for Bluestone include: BBQ, Club House, Heated Pool, Meeting Room, Patio/Deck, Pool, Recreation Area, Resident Manager, Sauna, Security Guard, Storage, Tennis Court, Walking/Jogging Path, Whirlpool. Bluestone was built in 1979 and is classified by Honolulu County as "Townhouse."
So what's a Bluestone unit like?
As of Wednesday, May 22, 2013, Bluestone condos for sale, on average, have 3 BedsTotal, were built around 1979 and have a $1,075.00 monthly maintenance fee. The average price for a Bluestone condo currently on sale is $797,500.00 and the average Total Interior Area is 1,719.00 square feet. This comes out to $463.93 per square foot.
Bluestone Units For Sale
|Price:||$925,000 (FS - Fee Simple)|
|Size:|| 1,806 ft2
Google map is offline at the moment. Sorry!
Stats: Bluestone Condos On Sale Today
- Active Listings: 2
- Average Price: $797,500.00
- Average Living Area: 1,719.00 sq.ft.
- Average Price/Square Foot: $463.93
- Average Number of BedsTotal: 3
- Average Year Built: 1979
- Average Monthly Maintenance Fee: $1,075.00
Aloha, I'm here to help!
Hi, I'm Sachiko Trillo, Realtor. The idea of buying Hawaii Condos can be overwhelming at times. I completely understand! That's why, as your Realtor, I will:
- Take time to Listen carefully to you about your ideal Hawaii real estate.
- Thoroughly research and pin-point the perfect Hawaii property.
- Guide you step-by-step through the entire purchase process.
So, let's get started!
- Call me at 1-808-383-3214 (Currently, it's Wednesday, 2:49 AM in Hawaii.)
- Or fill out the form below.