Hawaii Condos: Kulalani Village
Kulalani Village, a Hawaii Condo
The Kulalani Village is located at 91-1141 Kamaaha. Amenities for Kulalani Village include: Resident Manager. Kulalani Village was built in 1994 and is classified by Honolulu County as "Townhouse."
So what's a Kulalani Village unit like?
As of Tuesday, March 11, 2014, Kulalani Village condos for sale, on average, have 2 BedsTotal, were built around 1994 and have a $327.00 monthly maintenance fee. The average price for a Kulalani Village condo currently on sale is $280,000.00 and the average Total Interior Area is 840.00 square feet. This comes out to $333.33 per square foot.
Kulalani Village Units For Sale
Google map is offline at the moment. Sorry!
Stats: Kulalani Village Condos On Sale Today
- Active Listings: 1
- Average Price: $280,000.00
- Average Living Area: 840.00 sq.ft.
- Average Price/Square Foot: $333.33
- Average Number of BedsTotal: 2
- Average Year Built: 1994
- Average Monthly Maintenance Fee: $327.00
Aloha, I'm here to help!
Hi, I'm Sachiko Trillo, Realtor. The idea of buying Hawaii Condos can be overwhelming at times. I completely understand! That's why, as your Realtor, I will:
- Take time to Listen carefully to you about your ideal Hawaii real estate.
- Thoroughly research and pin-point the perfect Hawaii property.
- Guide you step-by-step through the entire purchase process.
So, let's get started!
- Call me at 1-808-383-3214 (Currently, it's Tuesday, 7:04 PM in Hawaii.)
- Or fill out the form below.