Hawaii Condos: Hono Hale Towers
Hono Hale Towers, a Hawaii Condo
The Hono Hale Towers is located at 2637 Kuilei. Amenities for Hono Hale Towers include: BBQ, Community Laundry, Patio/Deck, Pool, Recreation Area, Resident Manager, Trash Chute. Hono Hale Towers was built in 1969 and is classified by Honolulu County as "High-Rise 7+ Stories."
So what's a Hono Hale Towers unit like?
As of Wednesday, June 19, 2013, Hono Hale Towers condos for sale, on average, have 1 BedsTotal, were built around 1969 and have a $443.40 monthly maintenance fee. The average price for a Hono Hale Towers condo currently on sale is $259,666.67 and the average Total Interior Area is 500.67 square feet. This comes out to $518.64 per square foot.
Hono Hale Towers Units For Sale
|Hono Hale Towers
|Price:||$335,000 (FS - Fee Simple)|
|Size:|| 675 ft2
|Hono Hale Towers
|Price:||$229,000 (FS - Fee Simple)|
|Size:|| 465 ft2
Google map is offline at the moment. Sorry!
Stats: Hono Hale Towers Condos On Sale Today
- Active Listings: 3
- Average Price: $259,666.67
- Average Living Area: 500.67 sq.ft.
- Average Price/Square Foot: $518.64
- Average Number of BedsTotal: 1
- Average Year Built: 1969
- Average Monthly Maintenance Fee: $443.40
Aloha, I'm here to help!
Hi, I'm Sachiko Trillo, Realtor. The idea of buying Hawaii Condos can be overwhelming at times. I completely understand! That's why, as your Realtor, I will:
- Take time to Listen carefully to you about your ideal Hawaii real estate.
- Thoroughly research and pin-point the perfect Hawaii property.
- Guide you step-by-step through the entire purchase process.
So, let's get started!
- Call me at 1-808-383-3214 (Currently, it's Wednesday, 5:12 PM in Hawaii.)
- Or fill out the form below.
More Moiliili Condos For Sale
The following nearby buildings also have condos for sale.